This app is Windows application that allows user to monitor and control work of different hardware: PSU, Liquid Coolers, Fan and LED controllers, DRAM lightnings and HW including MB, CPU and GPU parameters. The main purpose of the software is to check various temperatures, configure fans and LEDs.
Large international consumer hardware company.
Entertainment, Consumer Apps, Software for Hardware, UI.
C#, Wix, Ninject, Newtonsoft.Json, Rx.
Utility engine for advanced gaming devices.
The application provides an overview of the components inside computer, including any app-capable hardware connected and also temperatures for most major components (CPU, graphics cards, and drives), CPU activity, and graphics cards fans speeds. The icons are movable so user can drag and drop them around the image to simulate the component placement in his build.
- Supports all controllable vendor devices and allows to monitor most important system sensors.
- Configure hardware for most efficient cooling based on current temperatures or user settings.
- Provides a variety of pre-programmed modes for fans as well as option to configure a custom fan speed curve.
- Devices can be directly controlled by software or configured to work in standalone mode.
- Set up notifications and actions that will prevent computer overheating.
- Change devices lighting to match other component and create unique build.