Onsite and offsite software development teams and team extension.
- Highly talented teams with great budgets. 200+ people working full-time on client projects. We are most effective in starting teams of 3-10 engineers!
- Software Development Process based on world best practices, that we have been refining for 17 years now with more than 20,000 man/months of services provided.
- Structured risk management through experimental and lean approach.
- Scalable recruitment process to get the best people working with us as fast as possible.
- Culture to foster innovation, generate ideas and solve issues for our clients.
- Always win-win oriented, with full transparency and accountability practices embedded in the process.
Audio DSP Configuration systemPortfolio
Desktop Motion UI for Gaming PeripheralsPortfolio
User Interfaces and User Experience solutionsPortfolio
Grabilla Screen Capture and File Sharing PlatformPortfolio
Computer System Monitoring SoftwarePortfolio
SpeakWithAGeek (SWAG) Uber-like App to find techniciansPortfolio
Software for Gaming and Professional HeadphonesPortfolio
Software and firmware for Portable Multi-speaker systemPortfolio
Business Intelligence and Push Intelligence SystemPortfolio
Personalized Learning and Social Assessment PlatformPortfolio
Player for Media Streaming DevicePortfolio
Gaming Peripherals Management SoftwarePortfolio
Alex started his IT career by winning several national programming contests in his home country of Ukraine. While completing his Masters in Computer Science, he worked on projects dealing with real-time critical data processing. For the past 14 years, he participated in and led a number of projects with different architecture and technologies sets, finishing with the development and deployment of custom business systems with Cloud/SaaS deployments for clients.
For the past 14 years, Mike has been leading the development and implementation of solutions for enterprise applications, e-commerce, big data, and social technologies for clients like Trend Micro, Logitech, Corsair and many others. One of the most prioritized directions of Mike’s work is developing and deploying platforms and start-ups based on distributed computing and scalable architecture. This includes solutions for enterprise applications, e-commerce and social apps.
Software Engineering Vancouver
Serge is a highly experienced software engineer specialized on low level system programming, reverse-engineering and research. His portfolio is not limited to aforementioned areas, of course, and includes things like DSP and audio processing in particular, device drivers, system services, GUI, custom installers and many others. He has played key role in number of projects for gaming and audio devices by bringing architectural decisions and teaching other engineers.
Human Resources Kyiv
Lesya has joined our team one year ago and gave our family even more positive emotions. During this time, Lesya has become an important part of DevelopEx. Every day she tries to create better conditions for all of us and helps everyone to feel special. DevelopEx for her is a place where everyone should feel happy and find friends.
and 150+ engineers in Kyiv office